Decoupage Glue Gloss & Decoupage Glue Matt
Nonyellowing water-based acid-free glue for decoupage, collage, card making and scrapbooking projects. Perfect for napkins and thin decoupage and rice paper to various surfaces. Special formula ensures easy application minimizing wrinkling of napkins Easily removable with soap and water while wet. Decoupage glue forms water resistant coating. This glue is perfect to use on any surface.
For a napkin and rice paper. Cut or tear motif.
- Use only top layer of a napkin. Place a napkin or rice paper motif where you want to glue it.
- With a flat synthetic brush apply glue starting from the center of the motif and gradually move to the edges.
- Leave to dry
- For work with decoupage paper. Cut motif.
- Put a motif into water for 5 min.
- Take a motif out and remove water with clean cloth or paper napkin.
- Apply glue on the reverse side of the paper and place it on the surface.
- Apply glue on top of the motif and on all the whole surface.
What is the difference between Matt and Gloss Decoupage Glue?
This is the same formula product. Gloss glue gives gloss finish while Matt Glue gives a gloss one. Pick the one you like more! Use gloss under gloss varnish and matt under matt varnish. In this case, if you miss some places while covering with glue, it will not be seen. Size: 30 ml, 60 ml, 120 ml, 300 ml.
Fabric Decoupage Glue
Water based clear acrylic glue for napkin technique on textile. Special formula ensures easy application minimizing wrinkling of napkins. This glue ensures best integration of a napkin to fabrics leaving textile matt and soft. Fabrics decorated can be washed. Wash decorated fabric in soapy water (up to 30° C). Size: 30 ml, 60 ml, 120 ml
- Cut or tear motif out of napkin
- Place napkin on clean and dry fabrics and apply glue on top evenly. Apply glue from center to edges of the print.
- Leave to dry for 24 hours.
- After decorated fabric is dry, fix with an iron („cotton“ setting) for 3 minutes.
Attention: Decoupage on textiles is only with napkins, no paper!
Glue for Candles
Transparent water based wax glue for decoupage on candles. Special formula ensures easy application minimizing wrinkling of napkins and paper. Place napkin on a candle and apply glue on top. When decoupage paper is used, apply glue to a candle, place paper and apply the additional layer of glue on top. Drying time is 1-3 hours. Easily removable with soap and water while wet.
Decoupage Glue for Porcelain
Water based nonyellowing gloss glue and varnish for napkin technic projects on glass, ceramics or porcelain surface. After decorated surface is dry, bake object in an oven for 1 hour 140 °C. Paints and varnishes additionally fixed in oven demonstrate higher durability. Wash decorated objects in warm soapy water without soaking and using abrasive.
- Cut or tear motif out of napkin
- Place napkin on a clean grease-free surface and apply glue on the top evenly. Apply glue from center to edges of a print.
- Leave to dry for 12 hours.
- Put an object into an oven. Heat oven 140° C.
- After the temperature in oven reaches 140° C bake for 30 minutes then turn off the heat and allow the item to cool down in the closed oven.
Do not use decorated item for the contact with food.
Attention: This glue does not include the “no-wrinkling” additive. The major feature of this glue is the strong protection of picture and high gloss.
If you decorate a glass plate with adverse decoupage technique, use regular Decoupage glue and universal paints.
Water based medium to make decoupage paper at home, or transfer prints from thick or inflexible paper. Use with any paper and laser pritnt. Do not use for original photo, gloss varnished paper, ink-jet made copies.
- Print image with laser or toner printer. Cut it out of paper leaving 1-2 cm on edges.
- Apply 2-3 coats of transfer medium allowing each coat to dry well. Let the last coat dry for at least 2 hours. use picture as thick classic decoupage paper.
- If you want to make thin decuopage paper, soak print in a warm water for 10 minutes.
- Remove the print from water and roll the paper from the back of the print with finger until only transparent film with print is left.
- The transparent film with the print can be used as decoupage paper and glued to any surface.